Making Colorful Rainbow Popsicles
Art exists in many forms. And food is one of those forms. Have you ever wondered how to make rainbow popsicles? Well, this week we will create some super delicious rainbow popsicles and the kids can help!
Everyone knows the expression “Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder“…Well, this is especially true when it comes to food in our house. For instance, if there’s anything green on my children’s plate, they definitely will not touch it. They definitely like to eat with their eyes. It needs to look good first, and then, most likely they will at least try it and maybe even be surprised.
Luckily these DIY rainbow art popsicles made with pudding don’t just look good, but they are super easy and delicious as well!
Let’s create some edible art together with our children!
Here is what you need:
– 1 pudding mix
– food coloring
– ice cream molds
How to Make Rainbow Popsicles with Pudding
Step 1: Make pudding
- First, follow the instruction on the box of your favorite instant pudding mix and prepare it.
Step 2: Divide the pudding
- Divide the finished pudding equally into different bowls.
Step 3: Add color
- Now, add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix it. Use the rainbow colors or let your children get creative by choosing their favorite colors.
Step 4: Fill the molds
- Then, layer the pudding inside the molds to create your own rainbow art popsicles.
Step 5: Freeze it
- Place the popsicles in the freezer and let freeze for at least 5-6 hrs.
Step 6: Enjoy them
- To finalize, take the finished popsicles out of the freezer and enjoy them when the time comes!
- Let your children help you on the way. You will be surprised how they enjoy being mommies little helpers and how much they will enjoy their homemade popsicles.
- If you have smaller children, it’s safer to prepare the pudding by yourself. Just let them help mix in the colors in the cool pudding. This way you can make sure they don’t burn themselves.
Follow Lil Tigers at the links below!
Facebook Group: Free Kids Activities Arts & Crafts