The Arts & Crafts quarterly digital issue is now available! It features amazing artists from all over the world. Check it out!

27 Artsy Instagram Captions for Creatives

From the Editor-in-chief's workspace
artsy instagram captions for creatives

As Artists, there’s at least one social media platform that we all have–or should have. And that is…Instagram! As much as I personally have a hate/love relationship with Instagram, it’s still not a reason to stop using it. Being on the ‘gram doesn’t mean you have all the time in the world to scroll down your feed. For us artists, it means we want to be seen! It’s pretty much just another outlet in which our work can be appreciated, and eventually, it gets us sales or referrals. Which is awesome! But besides showcasing our work as Creatives, it’s the stories we tell that really connect with our followers. Therefore, writing artsy Instagram captions is a great idea to keep them engaged! Especially, when we don’t have time to go all out with our captions.

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Sign up to receive 9 SIMPLE WAYS TO BOOST YOUR CREATIVITY and get weekly inspiration and creativity tips to #BoostYourMusa.

Artsy Instagram Captions for your Creative Work

As Creatives, we share tons of different stuff on our social media. I’m pretty sure not all of your posts are related to your work. In fact, experts agree that one of the best practices for social media marketing is to practice the 80/20 rule. This means that 80 percent of your content should educate and add value. While the other 20 percent should be used to promote your business products and services. But, this is not at all set in stone! Every creative business is different. Therefore, we all have our own strategies that work for us. But, regardless of which social media strategy you’re using, these artsy Instagram captions will sure come in handy!

Captions for your Art and Creative Vibes

  1. Art is as delightful as autumn skies and pumpkin pies.
  2. Broken crayons still color.
  3. Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
  4. Doubt is part of the creative process.
  5. Art before dishes.
  6. Art is a line around your thoughts.
  7. Life is art. Live yours in color.
  8. Creativity comes from the conflict of ideas.
  9. Color is my day-long obsession, joy, and torment. – Claude Monet
  10. How do artists greet one another? “Yellow!”
  11. Every canvas is a journey.
  12. Art doesn’t have to pretty. It just has to be meaningful.
  13. Every artist was first an amateur. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
  14. Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. – Pablo Picasso
  15. Art is the journey of a free soul.
  16. A blank canvas has unlimited possibilities.
  17. Life is too short not to create something.
  18. Create with your heart and build with your mind!
  19. I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
  20. Don’t plan it. Surprise yourself.
  21. Sketch your dreams away!
  22. A creative mind is a wild mind and a disciplined eye.
  23. Creativity is magic! Don’t overthink it.
  24. We don’t just create art; it creates us.
  25. Think less and feel more.
  26. Don’t fear the unknown–it is a sea of possibilities.
  27. Art is what happens when you dare to be yourself.
Photo: Cottonbro
Art is as delightful as autumn skies and pumpkin pies. Click To Tweet

Take your Artsy Instagram Captions to the Next Level

  • Make it short and sweet!
  • Tell a short story to build a connection (not your whole life!)
  • Add emojis, but don’t overdo it.
  • Use hashtags with meaning (the ones with < 1M work best)
  • Mention and tag other creative businesses, like your vendors, collaborators, co-workers, etc.

Like it? Pin it! Share it!

27 Artsy Instagram Captions for Creatives

Yanitza Ninett
Editor-in-Chief and Creative Director for Musa Creativa Magazine and a Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer based in Florida. Lover of arts, nature, good vibes, and Indie music.
%d bloggers like this: